Vostock Capital organizes the 6th Annual International Forum Greenhouse Complexes Russia & CIS 2021. This is a professional international platform for attracting investment in the Greenhouse Industry of Russia. The event will take place in Moscow from 1 to 3 December. Attenders will discuss industry development strategies, exchange experience between key market players and sign contracts.
The event annually brings together over 500 delegates from the largest federal and regional agriholdings, heads of retail chains and service companies, presidents of national unions and associations.
Forume Highlights 2021 are 500+ executives of flagship greenhouse complexes and agriholdings from Russia and the CIS – Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, as well as investors, government representatives, chief agronomists, managers of retail chains and service companies. New are two technical visits to state-of-the-art greenhouse complexes: Agrokombinat Moskovsky (vegetable farming) and Podosinki (flower cultivation)
•Leaders’ debates: the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, agroholdings, investors, initiators. Post-pandemic status of greenhouse industry
• Greenhouse investment projects on modernisation and construction with the implementation period of 2021-2025 from all Russian regions and the CIS countries
• Hydroponics and vertical farming. What is the difference from traditional industrial cultivation? Technology development prospects
• Focus session: sttegies to increase sales. How to establish interaction between suppliers and retailers for the benefit of all?
• How to optimise production with the help of innovative greenhouse technologies. How innovations boost to the development of the greenhouse industry?
• Power supply in the greenhouse industry. Cost optimisation methods
• Increase in yield and resistance – modern approaches to cultivation. Parallel round tables for agronomists in the following areas: fruit and vegetable and lettuce greenhouses, mushroom complexes, berry greenhouses
• Presentation of modern equipment and technologies for greenhouse complexes from top companies from the Netherlands, Israel, Germany, Italy, Spain, and other countries.
Click here to register: Register –