The exhibitors of GreenTech Live & Online submitted 26 innovations for the GreenTech Innovation Awards 2020. An expert jury selected 12 nominees from all entries in 3 categories namely ‘Innovation’, ‘Sustainability’ and ‘Concept’. The winners will be announced during the virtual opening of GreenTech Live & Online on Tuesday 20 October 2020.
Although it is a disruptive year, the innovative character in the horticulture industry is still going strong. Liselotte de Vries (Chairman Innovation Awards Jury, TU Delft AgTech Institute): “The past year has proven that a lot can and must be done differently. We have seen that everyday life and work can shift towards online and remote, with a lot of advantages, maybe more than we thought. This development reflects in the innovations submitted. The entries this year show a greater innovation leap with more daring initiatives!”
The nominees and entries for the Innovation Awards will be showcased at the virtual platform GreenTech Live & Online, from 20 – 22 October.
- Van der Ende Groep, AIRMIX model G
- Crux Agribotics, SortiPack
- Ridder, Ridder HortOS
- Klasmann-Deilmann, Log & Solve
- ISO Group, ISO Grade 8000
- Bio Nova, Bio Nova Veganics
- Van der Ende Groep, Nexus High Performance Reverse Osmosis
- Viscon, Grown With Waterwick
- MJ-Tech, MJ-Tech Dynamic Ventilation Disinfection (DVD)
- Sensor Factory, CELINE
- Insolight, THEIA
- Brite Solar, PanePower
GreenTech Amsterdam will be held Tuesday 15 – Thursday 17 June 2021.